We are excited to announce that we will be running a free Digital Skills Workshop in partnership with Sky Cares. This workshop will be run by local Digital Champions who are trained in supporting those who struggle to use technology.
If you would like to register your interest you can do so by phoning 07972300392 or you can email Katie at email@example.com. Once we have some sign ups, we will arrange a date and time!
This workshop will have an open format, meaning you can choose what you would like to learn. We will have devices available for you to use or please feel free to bring along your own device. Laptops, tablets and smart phones are all fine! We have given some ideas below of the things you could ask to learn.
- Using tech devices
- Connecting to Wifi and getting online
- Using messenger services eg. Whatsapp, text
- Downloading apps
- Taking and storing photos
- Setting up and sending emails
- Virtual calls eg. Zoom, Teams, Skype
- Online Shopping
- Online Socialising
- Online Entertainment
- Cyber Security and staying safe online